Saturday, May 12, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 236 - Those trees and Camp Followers

Hi All,

Still working on cleaning up the hobby lair and trying to finish up some things so I can take my final army pictures for the Old World Army Challenge. If you haven't already you should really check it out.


All the tree bases are finished. I just need to put foliage on the three bare trees and then spray them with hairspray or something. The clump foliage ones are shedding pretty bad.


I also finally started blocking in colors on the peasants and monk altar guards. The monks are wearing funky ceremonial robes in the red and blue of Monfel. Mongeaux, on the right is getting the fair skin tone. Blanche Neige will be getting the rosy skin tone when I unbury it.

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

  1. Looking great Sean ! I'm looking forward to see them fully painted !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to the final army shot mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millsy, I hope it will be worth the wait. I'm really dragging things out.

      Delete
  3. The trees are looking great, the flaming orange foliage is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I bought the fall foliage ones because I thought it would add more interest.

      Delete
  4. Progress (and the occasional tidy up) is always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee, I need to tidy up a little more than I do. My hobby space is a disaster.

      Delete
  5. That's a wonderful variety of trees. The figures are coming along nicely as well :-) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh, I've neglected terrain for far too long. I'm hoping I can finally get things to where we can start playing more games at home this Summer.

      Delete
  6. I haven't said anything yet! Those camp followers - they don't look terribly camp to me, I fear you're doing them a disservice, and I take it they follow progressive rock? (I'm in a good mood - sorry!)

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very funny Hugh. I think they like Toto.

      Delete